This course is a year-round program and offers Korean classes effective for the students who are applying to universities or graduate schools in Korea.
The course consists of six sessions a year. Students may choose their desired sessions to begin their studies. The students will be placed in different classes based on their Korean level from 1 to 6.
1. Academic Schedule
* 드래그하여 확인하세요.
|Course Duration||Application Deadline||Online Placement Test||Notification of Acceptance||Registration Deadline|
|This course can be opened after prior arrangement. The schedule and the number of students can be adjusted according to the arrangement.|
※2020 Ausust course is only available to level 1 and 2 learners.
※Each class will be organized with students sharing a same language.
※The academic schedule is subject to change due to the circumstance of SNU LEI.
2. Course Description
- (1)Each session consists of 7 weeks, the total of 210 hours of classes.
- (2)Classes are held for six hours a day from Monday to Friday.
- (3)The classes runs from 9:30 AM to 4:20 PM.
- (4)Each class consists of approximately 15 students.
- (5)The course offers TOPIK preparation class and Pronunciation clinic.
- (6)Students can participate in various cultural and special activities.
(In case of cultural and special activities, classes may end at different time from regular class hours.)
수업편성 Period 1 09:30 ~ 10:20 Period 2 10:30 ~ 11:20 Period 3 11:30 ~ 12:20 Lunch Break 12:20 ~ 13:30 Period 4 13:30 ~ 14:20 Period 5 14:30 ~ 15:20 Period 6 15:30 ~ 16:20
3. Cultural Activities
- -Students can understand Korean culture through various cultural opportunities along with Korean language classes from Smart Korean course.
- Students learn Taekwondo, a Korean traditional martial art.
- (2)Korean traditional percussion quartet (Samulnori)
- Students learn Korean traditional music from specialists.
- (3)Korean paper art
- Korean paper art is a type of traditional art which creates patterns on Korean paper using natural pigments. Students design their own patterns.
- (4)Korean cooking class
- Students learn how to cook Korean cuisine such as Bulgogi and Bibimbap.
- (5)A field trip to the DMZ
- Students learn about the tragic division of the Korean peninsula and North-South relationship. (This activity may change)