The 5-Week Summer Korean Language Program is designed for students who wish to learn Korean language and experience Korean culture during the summer.
The program provides students with opportunities to learn contemporary Korean language and discover traditional and modern aspects of Korean culture through various cultural activities.
Classes are offered at three levels of proficiency, beginning, intermediate, and advanced, with an average of twelve students or less in each class. Korean language classes are comprised of both integrative classes which aim to improve the student’s overall speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills and skill-based classes which focus on the student’s speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills separately.
1. Academic Schedule※ 2020 semester has been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
|Period||Application Deadline||Notification of Acceptance (E-mail)||Registration Deadline||Placement Test|
|The course hasn't been opened yet.|
※The academic schedule is subject to change depending on our center's circumstances.
2. Course Description
- (1)The program consists of 5 weeks, a total of 100 hours of classes.
- (2)Students meet four hours a day from Monday to Friday.
- (3)Summer courses run from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- (4)Each class consists of approximately 12 students.
- (5)Diverse cultural immersion and special activities are included.
(When cultural immersion and special activities are performed, classes may end at times different from the regular class hours.)