These classes were developed for adult learners who wish to enhance their Korean proficiency for basic communication indispensable to everyday life.
The course comprises four academic terms a year with 10-week classes at each level (Level 1 - Level 6).
Along with the existing evening program with the textbook, 사랑해요 한국어(I LOVE KOREAN) 1~4, the intermediate level class using the textbook I LOVE KOREAN 5, 6 are open. In addition to the Korean language skills required for everyday life, learners who want to improve their intermediate level of Korean skills can take the evening course.
- ※This program is for people who already have a valid visa, and you cannot get a visa through this program.
If you need a D-4 visa, and/or a dormitory, you need to apply for Regular program.
- -Visa: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/schoolLife/visa.jsp
- -Dormitory: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/dormitory/introduction.jsp
1. Academic Schedule
|Session||Course duration||Application deadline||Notification of acceptance (E-mail)||Online Placement test|
|2023 Winter||Dec 4 - Feb 7||Oct 3(Tue)||Oct 10(Tue)||in Nov|
|2024 Spring||Mar 4 - May 9||Feb 2(Fri)||Feb 9(Fri)||in Feb|
|2024 Summer||Jun 3 - Aug 8||May 3(Fri)||May 10(Fri)||in May|
|2024 Fall||Sep 2 - Nov 7||Aug 2(Fri)||Aug 9(Fri)||in Aug|
|2024 Winter||Dec 2 - Feb 6||Nov 1(Fri)||Nov 8(Fri)||in Nov|
※The academic schedule is subject to change depending on our center's circumstances.
2. Course Description
- ●Students in the Evening Class Online/Offline class can’t apply for a visa.
- ●If students register for the Online/Offline class once, we can’t allow students to change the class type to the each other during the semester. Please choose carefully the class type you want at the first time.
- ■Offline class
- (1)Each session consists of 10 weeks, the total of 60 hours of classes.
- (2)Students meet on Mondays and Thursdays, for three hours from 6:30 PM to 9:20 PM.
- (3)Each class consists of approximately 12 students.
- (4)사랑해요 한국어(I LOVE KOREAN) 1~4 developed by SNU LEI are used as textbooks in the beginner and I LOVE KOREAN 5, 6 are used in intermediate classes.
- ■Online class
- (1)Online class will be conducted by zoom.
- (2)Online class runs identical program to the Offline class including the class hours, textbook and contents.
- (3)Students can take the online class at everywhere even if not having the valid visa.
수업편성 Period 1 Period 2 Period 3 18:30 - 19:20 19:30 - 20:20 20:30 - 21:20