Our ethics statement is based on COPE' s (Committee On Publication Ethics) Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors. The following is our publication ethics statement (Code of Ethics).
By submitting my manuscript to Language Research, I hereby agree to the following code of ethics.
- •The manuscript does not contain materials related to unethical or illegal acts such as copyright infringement, plagiarism, inappropriate citations, and/or fabrications.
- •The manuscript does not contain materials, in whole or in part, plagiarized from books and articles published by others. If the work and ideas of others are included, they have been appropriately citied in footnotes.
- •The manuscript, in whole or in part, does not contain identical or nearly identical sentences or paragraphs from earlier research. If exact sentences or paragraphs that appear in another work are included, they have been appropriately cited in footnotes.
- •The manuscript does not contain materials that are defamatory toward persons or organizations.
- •The Language Education Institute of Seoul National University and I, the author, own the copyright to the manuscript once it is published. In order to reprint the work elsewhere, permission must be obtained from the editorial committee of Language Research. The reprinted work must cite the original source of publication.