> Student Life
> KLEC Buddy Program
- Volunteers are waiting for international students to help studies in Korean language and to be a buddy. The KLEC runs this buddy program that connects a SNU student or a student in the Teacher Training Program of Korean Language to an international student registered in KLEC. [ABA
- 1. Korean volunteers help international students with their studies in Korean language.
- 2. International students experience various cultural activities with volunteers.
- 3. Korean volunteers help international students adjust to their life in Korea.
- 1. Regular Program students in level 2 and tailored program students can apply for the buddy program in their classes in the first week of the session through their teachers.
- 2. The KLEC introduces Korean volunteers to their assigned international students in the second week of the session