1. Tuition Payment
- (1)The tuition must be paid by the deadline upon receiving the notification of acceptance.
- (2)Tuition fees for each program are as follows
Section International Summer Program Tuition Fee KRW 1,200,000 (USD 1,080)
※The amount of tuition is subject to change every semester. In case of a tuition increase, students must make additional payment even upon making tuition payment.
- (3)A course may be cancelled when its registration capacity has not been reached.
2. Tuition Fee Refunds
- (1)Please visit the LEI homepage(https://lei.snu.ac.kr/klec) to apply for a refund.
LOGIN → [My page] → [Courses I have taken] → [Course application records] → [REFUND]
- (2)You must enter your bank account information in order to receive the refund. (The bank account must be under your name.)
- (3)The refund amount varies depending on the time of your request, as informed below.
등록금 취소 및 환불 Until May 31(Korea Standard Time) June 1 - June 27(Korea Standard Time) From June 28(Korea Standard Time) 100% of tuition 50% of tuition No withdrawal or refund
- (4)Refund amount will be deposited within 20 business days from the time your refund application is received.
- (1)Registration Fee Discount
- -Early registration discount (Registered from January 13th to February 28th, 2020)
- (2)Tuition Discount
- -Students who previously attended SNU ISP
- -Siblings who enroll at SNU ISP together
- -Students whose sibling has previously attended SNU ISP
- -Students whose parent has completed a regular degree program at SNU
- -Partner University Exchange Students: 10% off
- ※Tuition discounts and scholarship will be deposited later according to International Cooperation Headquarters regulations.
- ※see the pages for details:http://summer.snu.ac.kr/page/scholarships.php