Newly established in March 2015, the 15-Week Korean Language Program is a program tailored to the demands and characteristics of exchange students (and general learners with visas).
With a moderate study load, it aims at enabling students fully to understand and use what they have learned.
This program will be offered for 15 weeks twice a year (spring and fall sessions) and include one week of vacation after seven weeks of class. The 15-week Korean Language Program is designed to incorporate Korean language skills, writing, reading, listening and speaking. The course uses the textbook, 사랑해요 한국어(I LOVE KOREAN) 1~4, I LOVE KOREAN 5~6.
- ※This program is for people who already have a valid visa, and you cannot get a visa through this program.
If you need a D-4 visa, and/or a dormitory, you need to apply for Regular program.
- -Visa: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/schoolLife/visa.jsp
- -Dormitory: https://lei.snu.ac.kr/mobile/en/klec/dormitory/introduction.jsp
1. Academic Schedule
|Session||Course Duration||Application Deadline||Notification of Acceptance (E-mail)||Online Placement Test|
|2022 Fall||Sep 7 - Dec 19||Aug 5, 2022||Aug 12, 2022||in Aug, 2022|
※The academic schedule is subject to change depending on our center's circumstances.
2. Course Description
- (1)Each session consists of 15 weeks (including 1 week of vacation), the total of 126 hours of classes.
- (2)Students at Gwanak campus meet on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, for three hours from 9 AM to 12 PM.
- (3) Each class consists of approximately 12.
수업편성 Period 1 Period 2 Period 3 09:00 - 09:50 10:00 - 10:50 11:10 - 12:00